Candidates Section / For Young Graduate
- What to Include in Your Curriculum Vitae:
- Personal details.
- Education and qualifications.
- Work experience: Career history is presented in reverse date order starting with most recent.
- Skills: Include computer skills and (genuine) foreign language skills.
- Hobbies and Interests.
- A good CV shouldn’t cover more than two pages.
- Customize your CV:
Create a custom CV will take more time, but it’s worth, highlight your achievements, personality attributes and previous work experience to make easier to find the relevant informations.
- Include a covering letter with your CV:
In the covering letter you should provide detailed information on why are you are qualified for the job and explains the reasons for your interest in the company.
- Make your CV interesting
The best way is to show what you have done with your skills, show off the result you obtained thanks to those skill.
- What you should NEVER include in CV:
- Don’t use colloquial language.
- Do not attach photograph (unless specifically requested).
- Do not mention your last salary.
- Do not include the reason why you leave your last job.